take TIME to enjoy the beauty that surrounds you

My Other Blog

MY CAMERA

MY CAMERA
Most of the photos you see here are taken with either my old camera - Kodak EasyShare C713 or my new Hitachi HDC-1086E

Monday 21 July 2008

Lasagne

Sunday night's dinner and I achieved a first ~ woohoo!!!!! I made my first ever lasagne. I didn't make white sauce as I wanted it to be as healthy as possible. Here's the proof of my labour:
2 tins of chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, mixed herbs and seasoning and simmered to a rich consistency


Onions, carrots, courgettes, broccoli, button mushrooms, dried mixed mushrooms, veggie mince, herbs, seasoning and the mixed mushroom stock


Layered in an oven proof dish with lasagne sheets ~ 3 layers of each and topped with grated goat's cheese and parmesan

The end result ~ served with a crisp salad


Are you hungry yet? I made so much that there's enough for another day!!!

2 comments:

tee said...

This looks absolutely scrummy!!

Amanda said...

oh wow now that has made me hungry. i might just have to "borrow" that recipe hun cos it sounds better than mine!!