take TIME to enjoy the beauty that surrounds you

My Other Blog

MY CAMERA

MY CAMERA
Most of the photos you see here are taken with either my old camera - Kodak EasyShare C713 or my new Hitachi HDC-1086E

Thursday 10 April 2008

Clacton-on-sea

If you're a reader of my ramblings blog, you probably already know that I went to Clacton-on-Sea last Thursday with my youngest sister. Here are some of the photos I took.




















































































































5 comments:

ozy said...

Looks like a charming place for a vacation.

Keeps the pictures up!

Peace.

Juliet said...

What a great idea Sarah - you're going to be so busy blogging now. Looking forward to seeing more photos and Clacton looks lovely, I've never been there.

Ana Baird said...

They're great Sarah!

Inspiration Alley said...

Long time since I've been to Clacton. Your photos remind me that I really must visit it again.

Unknown said...

Oh yes this brings back a flood of memories for me. Many a time we used to venture down to Clacton-on-Sea as a family when I was a lot younger and spend a weekend break and sometimes a week holiday. My Grandad used to love spending time on the arcade machines and bandits, decluttering all the 2ps out of his pocket that he had saved up especially for the trip. We have just recently started to make plans to go back there next year for a long weekend in a caravan on The Orchards Haven Park by the beach.