take TIME to enjoy the beauty that surrounds you

My Other Blog

MY CAMERA

MY CAMERA
Most of the photos you see here are taken with either my old camera - Kodak EasyShare C713 or my new Hitachi HDC-1086E

Friday 18 April 2008

War of the Worlds

I'd waited almost 12 months to go to this show at Birmingham and the day finally came last December.

I had a very tall man sitting in front of me so some of the pictures weren't very good at all. Here's some of the better ones though

Yes, that really is the great, magnificent Jeff Wayne in the black t-shirt. He was so amazing. I could have stayed there, watching him and listening to his music for hours.

2 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late comment, me as usual on catch up mode lol!

Fabulous pics Sarah, I know how hard it is to get decent pics from shows. I love the War of the Worlds music, I still have the original album up in the loft I think.