take TIME to enjoy the beauty that surrounds you

My Other Blog

MY CAMERA

MY CAMERA
Most of the photos you see here are taken with either my old camera - Kodak EasyShare C713 or my new Hitachi HDC-1086E

Friday 27 June 2008

Ely Cathedral

I'm lucky enough to live and work within half an hour of Ely, so stopped there on my way home from work one day to take some photos of the Cathedral. I was hoping to do the UKS weekly challenge which was based around a city, but my computer crashed while I was doing this post on Friday and I lost the photos I'd uploaded to my computer. Here are some of the pictures I took and thankfully blogger saved for me. The last photo shows why it's called The Ship Of The Fens. I live 20 miles away and on a clear day can see it only a mile or so from my home.

































No comments: