take TIME to enjoy the beauty that surrounds you

My Other Blog

MY CAMERA

MY CAMERA
Most of the photos you see here are taken with either my old camera - Kodak EasyShare C713 or my new Hitachi HDC-1086E

Sunday 1 June 2008

A Mad and Crazy Night

End of May bank holiday week-end I was visiting my youngest sister in Birmingham. On Sunday evening we went to Big Wok in China town for a Chinese buffet!! It gets so busy there that they even have a bouncer on the door!

After eating and less than an hour later, we realised that the fair was on and got there for the last waltzer ride. So, we just had to have a go. £3 each it cost us and I can remember paying £1 a few moons ago. Ok, maybe many moons ago LOL

I think I should've stuck to these
We were good though and as I'd driven us there we waited until we got home to open a bottle

I'll have mine back now please

Well, we had to have something to do while we waited for the delicious home made rice pudding to cook. Even though we did start it at 00:30 and were eating at 02:30!!!!!!!!!!!



A great evening and a brilliant week-end. I did say I wouldn't put any photos on of Jo posing and being her usual silly self and I've kept to my word for once. Don't want her to return the favour cos that's the worry I had!!!! LOL

No comments: