take TIME to enjoy the beauty that surrounds you

My Other Blog

MY CAMERA

MY CAMERA
Most of the photos you see here are taken with either my old camera - Kodak EasyShare C713 or my new Hitachi HDC-1086E

Wednesday 24 February 2010

I Just Love This Panorama Photo Programme

David bought a new camera at the week-end. Turns out it's a model up from mine. Do you think he'll notice if I swap??? With the camera, he got a disc of programmes and one of those being a Panorama Photo Maker. I tested it out with 5 photos I took of my Mum's village a couple of years ago. I did a LO with them by sticking them together, but this programme does it seamlessly.

Here's the LO with the 5 photos


Here's the Panorama Programme's edited photo


Computer programmes never cease to amaze me. I can see me using this programme several times.

Thanks for looking,
Love and hugs, Sarah xoxoxo

No comments: