take TIME to enjoy the beauty that surrounds you

My Other Blog

MY CAMERA

MY CAMERA
Most of the photos you see here are taken with either my old camera - Kodak EasyShare C713 or my new Hitachi HDC-1086E

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Flooded

I spent my first 8 and a half years in a village 6 miles from Ely and at the top of a hill leading to 'The Gault'. At certain times of the year the road at the bottom is flooded which means that my mum's cousins who own a farm the other side, have to travel miles to get to the local shop. One of my sisters lives in that same village with her family and after going to see her today I took a ride to see the latest floods. The foot-bridge you can see here has the road to the side which is currently under water and all photos are of the view from that bridge.


Thanks for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxo

No comments: