take TIME to enjoy the beauty that surrounds you

My Other Blog

MY CAMERA

MY CAMERA
Most of the photos you see here are taken with either my old camera - Kodak EasyShare C713 or my new Hitachi HDC-1086E

Thursday 12 February 2009

UKS Whodunnit Cyber Crop

I took part in the UKScrappers Whodunnit Cyber Crop at the week-end. On my ramblings blog are the many craft items I made and here are the photos I took for some of the challenges:

Photograph your slippers and morning cuppa -
My slipper socks (I just love those crochet flowers) with one of several daily glasses of water
Step away from the desk! -
Would you believe my stash used to fit in the purple box under the desk?!?!?!
Snow on the ground and at midnight we were challenged to take an outdoor photo!
This is from the far end of the garden. I went out in summer style shoes, trousers and a t-shirt and crunched through the snow to get this shot! Goosebumps on goosebumps and snow in the shoes by the end LOL
Photo of your 'Special Branch'
Who else, but my Mum. As she wasn't here, here's a photo I took of a framed photo I have of her. She's famous for wearing hats at weddings and I just love that one don't you? 

Certainly some different photographic challenges there and it was all great fun. There were 2 photo  challenges I didn't take part in and they were - someone sleeping and you and your teddy. There was no-one here I could photograph sleeping and I don't have a teddy :(

Thank you for looking
Take care, love and hugs
Sarah C xoxo

No comments: